degree symbol in Wordperfect Version 10

by Debra Maxson 02/19/2003, 09:39:32 Reply   Forum

I am trying to figure out how to use my keyboard to type a degree symbol. Working with a Land Surveyor, I use this symbol much too often to go into the symbols menu. With one of my older versions of word perfect, I was able to type a degree symbol using the combination ALT 248. Is there such a combination in Word Perfect Version 10? I would appreciate any help you could give me regarding this matter.
Debra Maxson

Edit | Reply | | View All | |   | Author | Forum